FcServers | 1.7.2 |Pixelmon 3.1.4 & CustomNpcs | 2
Map Reset after Pixelmon Update 3.1 - Fresh 1.7.2 Map created on 28.06.1
- CoreProtect (Similar to LogBlock)
- Essentials, etc (The Stuff a Server needs)
- Intel E5-1650v2 Processor @ 6 x 3,5 GHz
- 64Gbit DDR3 (DIMM) RAM
- 2 x 1Tb HHD and 1 x 120Gbit SSD
- 1Gbit (1.000Mbit) Uplink/Downlink
- Hosted in Western Europe (France) with Redundant Connections, Power supplies, etc so we will allways be online
- 99.9% Uptime!
- Floh - Owner
- Shiivers - Owner
- Pebbles - Admin
- Euphoric - Admin
- Cyn1d3 - Admin
Pixelmon Updated! (Check our Website if it says you have the wrong version, the current Version will allways be there!)
- CustomNpcs 1.7.2
Links for all Downloads below!
- First you need be sure that you have the new minecraft launcher downloaded. Minecraft
- Next you will need to download Forge and Pixelmon:
FORGE: Forge Download Link
Pixelmon:Pixelmon Download Link
CustomNpcs:CustomNpcs Download Link
- Next you just need to be sure that you have ran Minecraft 1.7.2 at least once to generate all of the files.
- Now you need to run the Forge.jar you got and it should open up the forge installer. Follow the steps shown on screen.Next you need to go to your .minecraft folder.
For Windows: Start -> Run -> Type: &appdata% -> Roaming -> .minecraft
For Mac: Library -> Application Support -> minecraft
- Now Delete any "DataBase" folder that may be present. If there is none then it is ok.
- Drag the Pixelmon File you downloaded into your "mods" folder. (If you do not have a mod folder then just create one.
- Now open your Minecraft launcher, click: Edit Profile -> Select Version -> Scroll all the way down release 1.7.2-Forge.Save profile and launch.
- The game may crash the first time you join the server but this is normal. Just relaunch and try again. If you continue to have errors please visit our forums and we will try to help you.