This server has been deleted from the list and is available only for archival purposes.
chevron_left Back to List

Dispansion Network | Towny | Skyblock | Prison | C


A Minecraft Network currently being developed which will have SkyBlock, Creative, Towny, Crack Pack, Whitelisted Donor / Staff Vanilla Survival, Custom Mini-Games, and so much more with State of the art Hardware for Minimum lag, Carefully chosen staff to give you only the very best in Management, linked chat across most servers, Actice Server Owner, 95% if not all donations go to helping support WebShock where the other 5% may go to buying the Owner a drink, Awesome Website @, Custom built spawn made with the help of WorldEdit by the Owner, Lots of plans for the Future of WebShock to make it a fun and unique place full of amazing secrets and surprises you'll have to play to find out!

Maybe you're looking for a new server because your last one had horrific management, griefers, and so much more you just couldn't handle.. Well not here, we have great carefully slected staff who do everything they can to keep the griefers away, we use CoreProtect so we can put the grief, chest inventory, and even animal protection to the max with easy rollbacks that take only a matter of seconds. Griefers are usually greeted with a temp. or permanent ban, we normally let the victom decide on the fate of the griefer and put a little judgement in ourselfs.

If you're new, we welcome all our newcomers and hope to see you join us so you can watch us grow from the little newbie server we are, to a great professional network with lots of fun an amazing things
to do! Now come join, make some friends, and survive a little.

See ya there,

There are no reviews for this server yet, you can be the first!