DREADCRAFT -- Survival PVP
IRC: #dreadcraft & #dreadcraft_mc on Esper
Website & Forum: www.dreadcraft.net
==Get in on the new!==
Formed in 2010 by DevianTeK, Dreadcraft has held it's ground for 6 years. We are a PvP Graylisted server. We aim to be fair, exciting and always on our toes. We strive to always be the server you want to come back to.
We pride ourselves on keeping the best community possible. There are no handouts and everyone is family here. We are not for the faint of heart sometimes, so we are strictly for mature players only. No question is a stupid one, so newbies and veterans alike are welcome.
We have recently opened our doors again to the public and brought back a lot of the old aspects of the server. We hope to see some new faces in with the old returning!
==Core plugins are:==
1) When you join the server (smp.dreadcraft.net), you will be spawned in the Newbie Spawn. It will contain signs with information. We ask you to read everything.
2) You will be unable to build/destroy until you apply for membership. This is free, and will take about 2 minutes of your time.
3) Navigate to www.Dreadcraft.net (Or type /Apply in-game) and hit "Apply", You will be asked to register and answer multiple questions. These questions help us know our players and in turn creates a community worth knowing.
4) Once registered and applied please wait patiently for a staff member to process your application.
This process will take, at most, 15-20 minutes but normally only seconds if a staff member is available.
If you feel the process is taking longer than expected, you can contact a staff member in-game using /helpop OR send a message on the forum.
5) Once your application is promoted and your name turns a lovely shade of green, you are free to use /Spawn and then proceed to punch trees.
==From all of us here at Dreadcraft, we hope to see you soon!==