This server has been deleted from the list and is available only for archival purposes.
chevron_left Back to List



MCMedival or MCBlock is a 4GB, 24/7, fast and running, and staff friendly server. We have amazing features on our 4GB server like Survival, Factions, Raiding, Villager Shops, Sign Shops, Build Competitions, and much more. Also 97.2% of our players said they have experienced no lag and the other 2.8% say that they think their internet may cause lag.

There are no reviews for this server yet, you can be the first!