chevron_left Back to List




CommunityFactions is a, you guessed it, Community-Oriented Faction server, the first of its kind I believe.

But what the heck does that mean?

Well, Community Factions strives to be what few factions servers really are:


We strive towards friendly competition, fun, cleanliness (I got the NoSwear Plugin, don't worry.), teammwork, and most of all, a sense of community.

But Mr. Man who is writing this, how the heck are you gonna do that? Isn't Minecraft just a game filled with rude and selfish kids, where everyone just does things for themselves?

I'll tell you how! Through YOU! (And me, the guy who's writing this, obviously. I mean, someone had to make the server.) Through YOUR efforts, we can make this server a true haven for community fun and teammwork! And also a bunch of crazy battles and faction wars, but under the name of a community! If you take that first leap of faith and join this server, I know that we can make something truly special. It's just a matter of time before there's enough people on it to be comfortable!

But Mr. Man....

NO BUTS! Together, we can do this, one step at a time!

Will YOU Join the community?


Server is 95% complete. Such things as bugs, glitches, problems, mistakes, and suggestions make up the remaining 5 percent.

Server is running about 12 hours a day. From 9-12 AM to 10-12 PM Pacific Time.

Server is inviting anyone: Players, mods, builders, admin, whatever position you want to take that will help this community, you are free to do so! If, of course, I let you. Heh-heh.


All communication will be done through text. At least, from me to you and you to me.


Voting Plugin will be installed as soon as it is upgraded to 1.10.

There are no reviews for this server yet, you can be the first!