mc.themodem.net - [PvE] [Freebuild] [Economy]
Are you looking for a brand new server to play the new 1.12 "World of Colour" update on? Look no further than mc.themodem.net for 1.12!
Planet Minecraft: https://www.planetminecraft.com/account/manage/servers/3961701/
Minecraft Forum Thread: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/2828252-mc-themodem-net-1-12-world-of-colour
Minecraft Forum Server Listing: http://www.minecraftforum.net/servers/14992-mc-themodem-net
This server is running Spigot 1.12, released just hours ago and is also running on a fresh map.
Simple to follow rules:
- Do not steal, grief or otherwise destroy someone else's property.
- Do not exploit game mechanics to gain resources or kill other players.
- Follow Wheaton's Law at all times. (Don't be a dick)
- Have fun!
- Do not beg.
- Hosted on themodem.net's first dedicated machine, codename "hecate".
- PvE, economy-based gameplay. Freebuilding is encouraged with our resource world with double item drops.
- Use /wild and/or /rtp when first connecting to teleport to a random parcel of land in the wilderness.
- Somewhere near semi-Vanilla, but far from the Factions + McMMO servers that the Minecraft community is full of.
- Jobs, you are allowed 5 at the default rank. Perform /jobs browse to select your first jobs.
- A total of 4 tiered rank-ups (not including the default rank) available once specific needs are met (money and hours played, use /ar check to see your rank-up progress). Each rank unlocks unique kits including food, armour, tools and perks specific to your rank.
- Specific kits, perks and rewards for each rank.
- 50k radius square World Border centered at 0/0, which is where you will spawn.
- No server/admin/non-legitimate structures built. Our spawn at 0/0 was built 100% legit. Every block was hand placed, mined and smelted by our community over the course of a week.
- Anti-grief supplied by CoreProtect (rollbacks) and Grief Prevention (self-serve).
- Auction your items with /auction to everyone on the server.
- No P2W, we hate it as much as you do.
- A resource world with double drops. /warp resource